Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- If the submission is to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the file has been ANONYMIZED (the name of the author must appear neither in the text nor in the metadata of the word file. See here for guidelines to anonymize a word file).
- The submitted files are Word documents (.doc or .docx).
- The article complies with the Code of Conduct of the journal.
- The article is written in good academic prose from the grammatical, syntactical, and lexical point of view
- The essay is between 4500 and 8000 words long; reviews should be under 2500 words long.
- The essay is formatted according to Iperstoria’s stylesheet. In particular: intext citation system; justified text; font in body of the text is Century Schoolbook 11pts; sections numbered as per the guidelines.
- If including copyrighted materials (pictures, etc.), permission has been obtained from the copyright holder.
- All figures, tables, images and graphs are numbered and captioned, with a clear reference in the text; font in tables and charts is Ebrima 11pts.
- Hyperlinks have been removed and a last visited date has been added after the URL.
- Every resource mentioned in the text is listed in the ‘Works cited’ section according to our guidelines.
- ‘And’ is used to indicate multiple authors of the same work.
Copyright NoticeIperstoria is an Open Access journal.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 BY-NC License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of their work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. We require authors to inform us of any instances of re-publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Iperstoria and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For more information, please read the privacy statement.